Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Meet the Coaches

Verdy released the list of coaches for next year

Ramos Manager
Hashiratani Head Coach
Ishiguri Physical Coach
Kikuchi GK coach
and up from Verdy youth

Shiro Kikuhara

No Flavio.......I'm sure he was a good coach but he has the same physique as me and that kind of worried me. Fat Conditioning coaches are like Bald barbers in my book.

Former Verdians on the move

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else so I'm guessing I'm the first of the bloggers to have this.......SCOOP!!!!!!!!

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,20956022-5006373,00.html

Former Verdy Captain Takuya Yamada is currently on trial at Hyundai A-League side Adelaide United. My guess is that he's doing it to sharpen up after a fairly inactive season at Cerezo. Australia is in session right now so it looks like a tune-up in order to attract some J1 suitors. Fans on the Adelaide United board have been less than enthusiastic about the signing, however.

GK Satoshi Tokizawa is hoping to win the starting spot at Thespa Kusatsu. The 21 year old keeper is definetely in contention now that former starter Takuya Takagi is done with his rental period.

DF Yukihiro Aoba joins up with cellar dwellers Tokushima Verdy....err, Vortis. The 27 year old journeyman is the third man from Verdy to join up with the southern squad.

Allright, that's all for now!

No comments: