Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sporting Verdy?



Song of the day http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=xrr81SRhp_s Andre 3000 down with Tokyo Hearts?
A couple of the Japanese Verdy blogs have pictures of the new unis......Celticy? Sporty? I kind of like em actually. Havent seen the road unis yet but I'm sure they will be posted tonight.
A couple things quickly........Hagimura and Fukunishi officially called it quits. Hagimura will hold a coaching position with Verdy and Fukunishi will be on TV laughing at stupid comics and eating stuff.
Sorry I haven't written more.......Soilent Green is coming out my nose. I'm sick


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The away kits are probably the white ones on the left of the home kit on the first link?? Aways are always white so, those`d be them I reckon. Two decent efforts, the away is particularly worthy. Top marks Mr.Kappa. Ive never been a big fan of buying football tops but I seem to have been inundated with Wolves crap since I moved to Japan...every Christmas, mugs,scarves or tops come along by the bucketload. Maybe its time to stick a Green one (or most likely white)in amongst all the Old Gold (basically orange). Actually, come to think of it they`ll be asking for 14,000 ish for it so they can go forth and you know the rest....:)!!

Anonymous said...

I prefer my green shorts with my green shirt but the new kits are nice too.

See you!