Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pictures

Verdy started practicing last week after the announcement of the new squad. Here's a picture of them in the snow (from the Verdy site) trying to build a tough mindset. If you browse around the daily publication websites, you'll be able to catch a glance of Ramos frolicking in the snow. I have to say, if the hiring of Ramos was purely promotional, then it was a stroke of genius. There has been prominent mentions of him in all the sports dailies. I think he's starting to rival "The King" as a publicity icon.
Here's a picture of the coaching staff with all the new members of the Verdy squad. Ramos is the one in the middle wearing a jacket that makes him look like THE RIDDLER from those bad batman movies in the 90's. I'm going to search all over south Saitama to see if I can find one of those jackets for myself.

No comments: